Dr. Dobrzynski’s goal is to help you lose weight, beat fatigue and feel normal again – just like you did before you had hypothyroidism, or even better.
He firmly believes that it’s possible for you to have hypothyroidism, yet look great, feel great, and have no symptoms.
Through research and experience he has discovered that thyroid medication doesn’t fix hypothyroidism, but the right diet and supplements can reduce and/or eliminate your symptoms.
Dr. Kevin Dobrzynski DN attended The University of Rhode Island for his undergraduate studies where he also competed in collegiate football and specialized in sports medicine.
He continued his education at The Chicago National College of Naprapathy where he graduated with honors.
He is currently licensed in Illinois as a Doctor of Naprapathy.
Kevin is also a certified personal trainer through the National Academy of Sports Medicine and he is a Metabolic Typing Advisor through healthexcel.
Dr. Dobrzynski uses exercise prescription along with nutritional counseling and supplementation to create the backbone of his practice. He believes that exercise and the correct nutrition play an essential role to prevent and rehabilitate the body of DIS-EASE.
“Combining alternative medicine with exercise creates a healthy option and balance to give you the freedom while staying in control of your own healthcare.”
His love of nutrition and fitness and genuine concern for others drive his pursuit of excellence in his work as well as his service to the community.
Kevin's goal is to expose as many people as possible to the best natural health resources so that others can stay in control of their own health. Kevin has been practicing in the western suburbs of Chicago for 8 years. He is married to wife Amy and together they are raising 2 healthy children; Brook 5 and Dean 2.
Dr. Kevin Dobrzynski’s training includes:
- Functional Endocrinology, University of Bridgeport 2010.
- Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis, University of Bridgeport 2010.
- Certified Metabolic Typing Practitioner 2009.
- Certified Whole Food Nutritionist 2008.
- Nutri-Spec Practitioner 2008.
- IllinoisLicensed Doctor of Naprapathy 2000.
- Doctor of Naprapathy, Chicago National College of Naprapathy 2000.
- Certified Personal Trainer, National Academy of Sports Medicine 1997.
- B.S. Physical Education/Athletic Training, University of Rhode Island 1996.