Dr. Kevin Is The Winner of The Next Greatest Speaker & Author Competition
Dr. Kevin knows that sitting through a boring or off-topic speech is utterly painful. So he keeps things entertaining and interactive. He uses stories and humor extensively to craft presentations that are educational, motivational, and entertaining. But whenever he is front of a group, of eighteen people or eighteen hundred, he provides valuable and actionable information about health.
Dr. Kevin speaks to all kinds of organizations: large companies, associations, entrepreneurs, small business owners, nonprofits, and more.
He is available for keynote presentations and full-day or half-day workshops.
All the audiences he presents to rank him as a top speaker. Most importantly, his presentations combine three essential qualities: entertainment, information, and motivation.
What Others Are Saying…
“Dr. Kevin is an incredible speaker who has the ability to inspire and engage audiences with how to live the best life possible through creating the right Health Habits. Regardless of whether it’s a keynote speech or a talk at a workshop, his passion for sharing his message through story-telling is not only humorous and entertaining throughout, but also extremely educational. I’d highly recommend Dr. Kevin for your corporate wellness program as he will make a positive impact that will truly change the way your people show up in both their personal and professional lives”
“Kevin is a marvel to watch in action. He brings a world-changing message to life with his passion, profound insights, and delightful humor.”
“Kevin is an inspiration. He positions humor throughout a very personal story and his passion is engaging!”
“Dr. Kevin Dobrzynski is a consummate professional. He has the rare ability to communicate effectively with both the spoken AND written word, while being able to distill complex health and wellness information in a way everyone can understand and put into practice.”
“Dr. Kevin is a world class speaker and not to be missed! I am blown away by his knowledge, his passion, and by the way he presents that speaks to your heart and soul. He is on a mission to help us regain sovereignty over our health and happiness and to say yes to life!”
“I have interviewed over 100 different doctors and authors for Ihealthtube.com. Without a doubt, Dr. Kevin comes across as one of the most knowledgeable and passionate. But more important than that, he’s able to share the information in a way that everyone can understand and integrate into their own lives.”
“Everyday Signs That Stress Is Silently Killing You And What To Do About It”
- Can cost an organization $7500 per worker, per year (if they make at least $25/hr)
- Is likely behind 9 out of 10 visits to primary care physicians
- The #1 cause of lower back pain is stress, learn how to
- Insomnia, diabetes, eating disorders, depression, anxiety/panic attacks, colds/viruses, circulatory problems, systemic/local infections, heart problems.
- 80% of workers feel stress on the job, nearly half say they need help in learning how to manage stress and 42% say their coworkers need such help
- Stress is mental/emotional, physical, and biochemical
- 60 percent of workers reported losing productivity due to stress
- Workplace stress costs U.S. employers an estimated $200 billion per year in absenteeism, lower productivity, staff turnover, workers’ compensation, medical insurance and other stress-related expenses.
- One beverage that can silently causing you more stress
“Three Diet Secrets That Can Double Your Energy and Mental Performance”
Plus, information on…
- Health-foods that can zap your energy
- The single-most important brain food
- How to have more energy by drinking this…
- Energy drinks, do they really work?
- The most common vitamin deficiency that causes fatigue
- How to get rid of brain fog
- How to have sustained energy
- How to beat the after-noon blues
- Common health conditions related to faigue that most doctors miss
“Why Wellness Programs Don’t Work…And What Does”
- How wellness programs sabotage employees health
- Why YOU should be designing your own programs
- Why blood testing doesn’t work
- The most important health predictor that no wellness program addresses
- How to keep employees motivated
- Weight loss programs that work
- How to save $3900 per employee annually on healthcare
- The most common reasons for hospital visits and how to avoid them
- What you don’t know about healthcare savings that the government isn’t telling you
Customize Your Own Program
You can customize a program that fits your audience. Dr. Kevin can help you create a winning presentation that’s right for your group, so that it speaks directly to them. This will make you look like a star.
Rock-Solid 100% Money-Back Guarantee
Here’s my promise to you…
If you’re not completely blown away or satisfied with my presentation/program for whatever reason, or no reason at all, you don’t pay, no questions asked, you’ve got my word on that. …You have nothing to lose, but a lot to gain.